Saturday, November 24, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Post

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

Justin, my dd K's boyfriend

2.What were you doing at 0800?

Rolling out of bed to take K to work and go shopping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Starting supper -- chicken

4. What happened to you in 2007?

Lots -- had my first craft show, got robbed of all my stock, got cancer, had chemo, am in remission, getting HAIR!!!!!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

“I've seen it a million times" to my husband, who was sniggering over a commercial.

6. How many beverages did you have today?

One chocolate milk and one cranberry juice

7. What color is your hairbrush?

My hair is half an inch long. I have no hairbrush.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Groceries at Wal-mart

9. Where were you last night?

Home. Putting up the Christmas stuff.

10 What color is your front door?

Wood color

11. Where do you keep your change?

In my purse. The kids usually steal it for lunch money.

12.What’s the weather like today?

Sunny,windy,but cold

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Anything chocolate -- but no nuts

14. What excites you?

New books!!!!!!!!!

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Are you kidding?????????

16. Are you over the age of 25?

25? That was a lifetime ago.

17. Do you talk a lot?

Yes -- at school. Not so much at home.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

Yes. He is a wild driver.

20. Do you make up your own words?

Yes -- and I'm an English teacher, which is scary.

21. Are you a jealous person?

No.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A.”

Amy -- we teach together, and people used to say we looked alike, before my hair fell out and my face got round from the prednisone.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K.”

Kay -- my sister-in-law, very funny and laid back

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

Tiffany W. -- my son's best friend's mom

25. What does the last text message you received say?

No idea...probably K saying she needed a ride home from work

26. Do you chew on your straw?

No...ick

27. Do you have curly hair?

I don't want to talk about it.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Church tomorrow morning

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

I can't think of anyone I associate with whom I would classify as 'rude'.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

stuffed baked potatoes

31. Will you get married in the future?

I've already done that.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Live Free, Die Hard

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

Pretty much everybody

36. Did you cry today?

No

37. Why did you answer and post this?

Because I have a sick fascination with this random meme things. I need help.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Feel free to feel tagged!

1 comment:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I just wanted to quietly say... DRINK YOUR EIGHT GLASSES OF WATER, MISSY! :)